Wednesday, May 22, 2013, Cruise America, Celina, OH, Camp Decatur, IN


We got the coach to Cruise America in Celina, OH, by 8:00 am for our appointment which seemed to surprise Kevin (maybe a lot of folks are late). I helped John with the whole process from start to finish. I can say I now understand our electrical system a lot more than I ever did before. I suspect that the new inverter/charger, transfer switch and sub-panel weighs a lot less than the Heart Source Manager we removed.



Celina is a nice small town with some interesting architecture.



Drove the few miles up the road to Decatur, IN, (approx. 34 miles) and set up in Camp Decatur (the parking lot at the American Coach office with free hookups) for the night. In the morning, we will tour the factory where American Coach is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment