Friday, April 20, 2018, Cincinnati, OH


Yes, that's frost on the windshield as I hooked up the toad to head to Cincinnati. Our trip was what I consider to be about optimal - not too long and not too short (if there is such a thing). We drove 157.2 miles (86,336.6 total).




It was a good day with only one wrong turn near the end of our trip. I can attest that the problem was clearly with Google Maps and not with my navigator. A loop around a few back roads put us back on track to the Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) Headquarters campground.




We learned about this nice little perk of FMCA membership from Loren and Sharon who met us here only a few minutes after we arrived. The campground had level, concrete paved, full hook-up sites surrounded by lush well kept grass and access to a paved 1.4-mile pathway around a nearby lake. Oh yeah, did I mention you can stay two nights free (plus 5 nights at $20 each) each month?


No comments:

Post a Comment