Sunday, November 22, 2015


Fairhope held an open house that made me wonder "how was it any different from any other shopping day?"  The difference was apparent from the first shop we visited.  There were snack tables in every shop. There was cheese and crackers and cakes and cookies.  That added a whole new dimension to shopping for me, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't good for my blood sugar level.  Still, it got me into stores I might have otherwise ignored and that was pretty entertaining.

I overheard this while roaming for snacks, "Does Boudreaux have a camo apron?"  I wish I could have caught the response - it included something about what he wore when frying crawdads.  No doubt we are way down south.

Fairhope, AL has a very interesting history (to be explored later) and a very active Small Business Association.  Events are planned on a regular basis.

 Living in an RV makes buying too many "things" impractical, but I still enjoy shopping, otherwise, I would miss gems like this!



Wow!  What a pleasure!  Carolers gave a spontaneous performance inside the Christmas shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment