Friday, July 1,2016, Clarksville, TN


In Clarksville, I had the chance to reconnect with one of my old friends, Paul.  Paul and I spent many hours fishing on Old Hickory Lake back in the late 60's.  Paul has a little less hair now but was still easily recognizable.  His wife, Janice, was busy with the grand-kids, so he and I met for a couple of hours to catch up and reminiscence. Seeing old friends is definitely one of the perks of being on the road.


We were also able to see Joani's big brother, Steve, and his wife, Jane.  They grilled chicken and cooked some vegetables from their garden.  We topped the meal off with watermelon and a yummy cream cheese tart with blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. Joani forgot her camera, so she decided to include a few oldies with Steve and Jane and most of the Goodman clan.

Steve and Jane's wedding day, April 5, 1975

Steve, Jane and Danny, late 70's/early 80's

Kitty cat, Mom, Kristy and Janie.

Steve, Jane and Danny

Since I have a maternity dress on I would say this is 1981.
Kristy, Dad, Steve, me, Danny, Mom, Janie and David, or is that Tom Selleck?

No, that is definitely David with the Goodman clan trying to look normal.

Again, normal.
Me, Mom, Steve and Ronnie (my baby brother)

Steve and Jane a few years ago at our family reunion.

Steve, Jane, Chase (Steve and Jane's Grandson), Rachel (Chase's Mom), and Danny (Chase's Dad and Steve and Jane's son)

No comments:

Post a Comment