Friday, January 27, 2017, Quartzsite RV Show


Today we made a quick run up to Quartzsite to see the RV madness that descends on the sleepy little burg every year. The 60+ mph headwinds made the trip a little less than enjoyable.


 There was always a steady stream of motorhomes moving about in Quartzsite.

We met Sharon and Loren who drove over from Congress, AZ. It was fun to catch up on things since we saw them last in March (or April) last year. We ran into Joyce and Paul in the big tent (some fellow American Coach owners - such a small world) and the six of us went to Silly Al's Pizza. We thought we were early enough to be ahead of the crowd. No such luck - this time of year Al always has a huge crowd.

We waited a good while to be seated at Silly Al's Pizza.  Was it worth it?  You bet!

I can't say I saw many things I just had to have, but I did get a pair of LED bulbs for the bedroom reading lights. I was not sure they were exactly what I needed but they were cheap enough to try. I also bought some exhaust brake lube - I know, exciting, right? 

We can't decide if this is something that we need.  But, the longer we wait the better it will be.

David was showing me the machete he was using as a teen when he sliced his arm open, needing umpteen stitches.  That wicked hook is what did him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment