Thursday, June 20, 2013, Day two of the Gillette FMCA Rally, WY


There were a few seminars on Wednesday, (Gillette FMCA Rally in Wyoming) but the real rally starts with morning coffee and doughnuts (or, in my case, hot cocoa and doughnuts).


 This is what gets us up and out by 7:30 am.

Once the vendors open for business, the trouble begins. I try to keep a level head, but it's like a kid in the candy store. Everything is shiny and it all works so well when you see it at the booth. I need some restraint, but Joani is not the one to provide it - she was encouraging me!


The evening's entertainment was the Buckinghams. Looking around and seeing how many people were singing along and enjoying the songs, I guess they were a good choice (they were one of Joani's favorites when she was 12.)


 Do you remember the Buckinghams? (I sure do!)

I'm afraid I was a little embarrassed for this guy shaking his backside around at the audience. Maybe he forgot we were all in our fifties and up and he was more than sixty himself - he could have thrown a hip out!

It's amazing how many hits they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment