Tuesday, June 11, 2013, Driver's License, Sioux Falls, SD


Look how calm I am finally getting to the license window in Sioux Falls, SD, after a two and a half hour wait. Amazing that a valid Georgia drivers license and a US passport were not sufficient. They wanted my original Social Security Card (a copy would not do) - the one that had "Not for identification purposes" printed on it, but that was still in Georgia. But instead, I could use a printed copy of my W-2 form and I was good to go. 


This is me in the next line to get the titles to our vehicles transferred to South Dakota. This process was much smoother. You can tell by how much happier I look at the window.


Next, we got insurance. By the end of the day, it seemed like we had accomplished so much, we rewarded ourselves with a nice dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment