Friday, May 8, 2015


It was another beautiful day in Fort Wayne, so after I washed the car windshield (again) we headed out to find the church Joani remembered as a young girl.  It was still there but appeared to be a private school now.  It was locked up, so there was no looking inside to trigger memories.

I love trees!  Trees are so inspiring!  But the pollen bombs and sap tears are a mess that I won't miss.

We were so close, we cruised the old Branning Street neighborhood again.  Joani really liked many of the houses, but she was aware of the problems with a 90-year-old house, so I don't think we will be seriously considering real estate in northern Indiana.

I am so taken with this area of Fort Wayne, IN.  I wish I could transport it to a location closer to our family.

This little gem is the ideal size at 936 sqft., a lot of porch and only $62,933.

No comments:

Post a Comment