Saturday, May 2, 2015


Just a few miles west of Columbus was Nashville, IN.  It was known as the "Art Colony of the Midwest".  The Hoosiers had been cooped up by old man winter too long and it was a beautiful spring day, so there was quite a crowd.  We snagged the first parking place we could find and explored as much of the quaint little town as we could on foot.


We probably only covered 10 square blocks, but I don't think we reached the end of the shops in any direction.  Each little shop was stuffed into one of the houses I guessed were built in the early 1900's.




Joani looked for an appropriate souvenir (unfortunately, unsuccessfully) while I tried to take pictures. Sam got a lot of attention from passers-by. 


Indeed, it is!!!

I hear you, Sister!!





A couple of hours was enough for me, so Joani very generously agreed to head back home.  This is yet another place we will make sure to visit again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment