Monday, May 4, 2015


Today was one of those days where you cannot claim credit for anything productive.  I walked Sam early enough to avoid getting wet, but then the rain settled in for the day.  A strange aircraft caught my eye while perusing the web.  When I said to Joani we had seen it she said no we hadn't.  I could so clearly remember it and thought we had even posted it on the blog.  We each spent 30 minutes looking for it with no idea of when or where it would have been.  It was never on our blog, but I was more certain than ever I had seen it.  Joani was more certain than ever we had not.  Here's where it gets a little strange - we were both right - I had seen it and she had not. 

Joani set out to look through all of her pictures starting at the beginning of our travels while I looked through all of my pictures starting with the most recent.  Keep in mind we have more than 100,000 pictures between us, but with the rain outside what else did we have to do?  Joani finished looking through hers and I finally found it near the beginning of our travels.  It was at the Florida Air Museum back in February 2013, so we both got to look at nearly all of the pictures we had taken throughout our full-timing adventure.  The reason Joani had not seen the strange plane was that she had returned to the car to make sure Sam was OK while I finished up with the outdoor exhibits.

Glad to know I was not dreaming - I really had seen it and marital bliss was restored with the realization that we were both right!


No comments:

Post a Comment