Tuesday, November 19, 2019, Move to Breaux Bridge, LA


The drive today was longer than I was expecting - 213.1 miles (95,994.1 total). It was all Interstate but somehow I had it in my mind it would be just a couple of hours so I was tired and hungry by the time we set up at Frenchman's Wilderness Campground near Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. I don't know if we finally made it far enough south or if the weather just changed but we opened the windows for the first time in a while - it was in the mid-70s and beautiful!


That was one tenacious little ladybug clinging to our windshield and wipers at more than 60 miles per hour for most of our trip today.

Crossing the Mighty Mississippi we could see the Port of Baton Rouge was quite busy with cargo ships and barge traffic.


No comments:

Post a Comment