Tuesday, October 13, 2015


For the past two years, I kept saying I would get my National Park Forever Pass on the day I turned 62.  As it happened, we were not near any National Park or Monument on my birthday and we took a break from traveling, so that particular purchase did not happen until today. The Ranger at the Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge was happy to exchange my $10 for a snappy new America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass.

The last National Park Pass we will need to buy and 1/2 price camping at National Park and Corps of Engineers' campgrounds.  It's a good day!

The only downside was that I did not care much for the picture on the pass - a close-up of a cactus flower.  Maybe I will grow to like it since I will have it for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment