Monday, January 4, 2016


Just a few miles from the Sumter Oaks SKP park was the Flea market in Webster.  Of course, we had to check it out even though I really could not think of anything I needed (that I might find at a flea market). Sharon and Loren had been before, so they were our guides as we ambled through the many rows of vendors peddling their junk.


I was struck by how much junk I already had that would have fit nicely on many of the tables.  It was very disappointing how little my junk was worth.  We walked around for almost 3 hours without buying anything except some lunch.  I take that back, Loren found a nice pair of used slip joint pliers to replace the pair he left behind at another campground.


When we returned home, the neighbor's donkeys were grazing near the park's "Donkey Lane".  We stopped to say "Hi" and snap a few pictures.  When they saw the car they all came over expecting something to eat.  Apparently, some of the park's campers feed them an occasional carrot or two.  They were happy to ham it up for Joani and her camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment