Thursday, January 7, 2016


Morning walks with Sam around Sumter Oaks SKP park included several bird sightings.  Below was a "Lesser Blue Heron" - one day when it grows up it will be a "Great Blue Heron".



The egret was being followed by the lesser blue making the fishing more difficult.  I suspect he had to fly off to lose the youngster and find some privacy.



We sighted a "Wood Stork" one morning.  Actually, I sighted it and Sam just ignored it.  While I was caught up following the bird taking pictures, Sam was taking care of his early morning business behind me.  All of a sudden a little golf cart came screaming up to me to tell me I had to "pick up" after my dog (something I always do when I am aware).  He motored back to the scene of the crime and pointed at the offending pile until I picked it up.



Obviously, the folks below had an artistic side.  They took the time to uniquely decorate their campsite.


No comments:

Post a Comment