Wednesday, October 30 thru November 12, 2019, Tile Surround, Move to McKinney, Acworth, GA


Another big moving day - Clark Creek North county campground to McKinney COE campground in Acworth, GA, was 2.4 miles (95,367.5 total). Changing from a county park to a COE park did not seem to be an infraction of the rules when it spanned two different bureaucracies.

While Joani and the kids worked on the tub surround, I had the enviable job of napping with my grandbaby.

Day three of tiling

Time for a break to talk to Katie!
We left Grandpa and sweet baby to fend for themselves.

 By day 52, her personality was starting to shine!

When she was awake she was moving and wriggling continuously...

...making a focused picture a challenge.

I love the action shots that remind me of the photo booths in the 50s.

"I'm taking a picture of you, Grandpa, for my memory banks!"

Day four and we are almost done with the tiling!

Look at the fit on that piece that wraps the tub! Jon has become a master with the tile saw.

That's it! My part is done. Meanwhile, downstairs...

David is busy capturing that sweet personality at 53 days old.












That look is saying "I'll miss you, Grandpa."

We have missed being on the road and our wanderlust must be satisfied. It will, however, be a real test of our resolve to return to traveling knowing our grandbaby will be changing every day. It may not be long before we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment