Saturday, October 19, 2013, Fridge Repair, Tide Pools at Pismo Beach, CA


Again, troubleshooting the refrigerator. Internet research pointed to the possibility of a failed thermistor. Testing showed a significant difference between its performance and the specifications for the thermistor. I convinced myself that was the problem  - it all made sense!  Joani found the part number and ordered it online from Amazon (since no local place had the part available). Meanwhile, the refrigerator was operating in back-up mode, so all was good again.



I thought I might have to reset the control board again someday, so I modified the cover to make it easier the next time. I feel like I now understand this piece of equipment better than anything else in the coach.



I'm glad David understands this mess!

Just another beautiful day for a walk along the beach!

(Sam and I walked, while David napped.)


Sam enjoyed spooking the birds.


I remember these steps from my childhood vacations here. They seemed to go on forever.


I love Pismo!


When you walk all the way to the north end of Pismo Beach, you find interesting critters in the tide pools.

I am guessing this is a sea anemone.





This little guy had returned to the same spot.

I believe the little guy calls this lunch.

Pismo is very dog-friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment