Saturday, January 4, 2014, Palm Springs, CA


We were invited to the movies with Ron and Beth (Indian Waters RV, Indio, CA). We saw the Hobbit (part 2) and had a great time. The only downside to it was the wait until Christmas next year to see part 3. I guess it will be OK - they did the same thing to us with the Lord of the Rings movies and I survived.

After the movie, we had a late lunch (early dinner) and then Ron drove us into Palm Springs where we saw the 20-foot high statue of Marilyn. I have to admit, I was a bit embarrassed to stand under her and look up her skirt. It's just not something a gentleman should do (or me either). I only did it because Joani insisted!

He never looked up, I promise!

We topped off the outing with some frozen yogurt before heading home for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment