Tuesday, January 28, 2014, Exploring the Strip in Las Vegas, NV


While staying in Las Vegas, AZ, Joani had to have a picture of me in front of the famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. It was difficult to get the picture without all of the other people in there - it was a pretty popular spot for a souvenir photo.


We found a gallery with photography by Jeff Mitchum. I aspire to be that creative. I would be proud and happy to hang one of his pieces on our wall, but the one behind me (below) runs around $10,000, so it's not likely we will have any of his work decorating our home.


Who knew there would be a four-story M & M's store? They even had a 3-D movie!



I thought about having some "Beverly" in the Coke store but decided against it. The Beverly is a really bitter grapefruit drink that is supposed to be popular in Italy. I tried it at the "World of Coke" in Atlanta and after the first few minutes of gagging it started to grow on me.


We only walked along a small portion of the strip including, New York, New York, MGM and Paris. Maybe we will actually go inside a few of them before we leave!




No comments:

Post a Comment