Wednesday, September 21, 2016


What do you do when you are at the beach, other than walk the beach?  That was our plan.  We were not thinking about much other than just enjoying the beauty of the beach.  Of course, we were always looking for agates.


Without the cover of sand, this guy was at the mercy of the gulls - it usually did not end well for the crab.

I tried a little training exercise with Sam.  I let him off leash and when he wandered too far I would whistle and call.  When he came back he got a treat.  A few times he came back expecting a treat even though I had not called him.  He figured out if he ran straight away as far as he could I would always panic and call him back.  He would get his treat and immediately go for distance again.  Makes you wonder "who trained who?"

Sam enjoyed the dog-friendly Oregon beaches!



Peek-a-boo


No comments:

Post a Comment